Bakemonogatari PDF is a Japanese light novel series written by Nisio Isin and illustrated by Vofan. The first volume of the series was published on November 1, 2006, by Kodansha under their Kodansha Box imprint. The series is known for its complex and unique storytelling style, as well as its exploration of themes such as identity, sexuality, and mental illness.
The Bakemonogatari series has received widespread critical acclaim, with many reviewers praising its innovative narrative structure and complex characters. The series has won several awards, including the prestigious Nihon SF Taisho Award in 2009.
One of the main themes of the Bakemonogatari series is the exploration of the human psyche, particularly in relation to the supernatural. The series follows the story of Koyomi Araragi, a high school student who becomes involved with a variety of supernatural entities, including ghosts, vampires, and demons. As he navigates these encounters, he also grapples with his own identity and struggles with his own mental health. The Bakemonogatari series is available in a variety of formats, including print, digital, and audiobook.
Table of Contents
Bakemonogatari PDF Free Download
Click on the download button below to get a pdf file of the Bakemonogatari book.
In the beginning of the story, Koyomi is attacked by a vampire and becomes a vampire himself. He is then helped by a homeless man named Meme Oshino, who helps him return to being human while also introducing him to other supernatural creatures. Throughout the story, Koyomi encounters a variety of entities, including ghosts, demons, and gods.
As Koyomi navigates these encounters, he also grapples with his own identity and mental health. He deals with feelings of isolation and depression and seeks to understand himself better through his interactions with supernatural beings.
Throughout the story, Koyomi forms relationships with several other characters, including Hitagi Senjougahara, a girl he helps after she falls down a flight of stairs, and Tsubasa Hanekawa, a classmate who becomes possessed by a demon.
The story is known for its unique and complex storytelling style, as well as its exploration of themes such as identity, sexuality, and mental illness. It has received widespread critical acclaim and has won several awards.
- Koyomi Araragi – The main protagonist of the series. He is a high school student who was once a vampire but was cured by a specialist. He becomes involved with various supernatural beings and helps them with their problems.
- Hitagi Senjougahara – A classmate of Araragi’s who he helps in the first book of the series. She is initially distant and hostile towards him but eventually warms up to him. She is known for her sharp tongue and dry wit.
- Mayoi Hachikuji – A fifth-grade elementary student who becomes a lost spirit after being killed in a traffic accident. She becomes a close friend of Araragi’s and helps him with his supernatural encounters.
- Suruga Kanbaru – A second-year student at Araragi’s school who is a skilled basketball player. She has a monkey’s paw that grants wishes but often with negative consequences.
- Nadeko Sengoku – A first-year student at Araragi’s school who is shy and reserved. She becomes possessed by a snake god and must be helped by Araragi.
- Tsubasa Hanekawa – A classmate of Araragi’s who is known for her intelligence and beauty. She is possessed by a supernatural entity and must be saved by Araragi.
Details of Bakemonogatari Book
|Originally published||November 1, 2006|
|Publisher||Kodansha America LLC|
Multiple Languages Editions of Bakemonogatari Book
Bakemonogatari has been translated into several languages, including English, French, German, and Spanish. The availability of language editions may vary by country and publisher.
|Book Editions||Check Now|
Background History of Nisio Isin
The author of Bakemonogatari is Nisio Isin, a Japanese novelist and manga writer. He was born on January 4, 1981, in Tokyo, Japan. Isin is known for his unique and complex storytelling style, which often features unconventional narrative structures and explores themes such as identity, psychology, and human relationships.
Isin began his career as a novelist in 2002, and has since written several successful light novel series, including Bakemonogatari, Katanagatari, and Zaregoto. In addition to his work as a novelist, Isin has also written several manga series, including Medaka Box and Juni Taisen: Zodiac War.
Isin’s work has been widely acclaimed for its innovative storytelling and complex characters, and has won several awards, including the Nihon SF Taisho Award in 2009. He is considered one of the most influential and innovative voices in contemporary Japanese literature.
Outside of his work as a writer, Isin is known for his love of film and music, and often incorporates these interests into his work. He is also an avid collector of rare books and has been known to spend significant amounts of money on rare editions of his favorite works.
You May Also Enjoy
- Katanagatari by Nisio Isin
- Spice and Wolf by Isuna Hasekura
- Ghost Boy by Martin Pistorius
- Monogatari Series: Second Season by Nisio Isin
- Durarara!! by Ryohgo Narita