The Franklin Cover-Up PDF is a non-fiction book written by John DeCamp, an American attorney and former Nebraska State Senator. The book was first published in 1992 by AWT Publishers, Inc., and has since been reprinted several times. It explores the allegations of a large-scale child sex trafficking ring that operated in Omaha, Nebraska during the 1980s, involving prominent individuals in government, business, and the media.
The book has received mixed reviews, with some praising DeCamp for his investigative work and others criticizing the book as containing unverified claims and conspiracy theories. However, it remains a popular and controversial book, with some readers believing it to be a compelling exposé of corruption and cover-up.
The themes of the book revolve around the allegations of child sex trafficking, corruption in government and law enforcement, and the abuse of power. High-level officials protected the individuals involved in the trafficking ring, according to DeCamp’s argument, and they actively obstructed attempts to investigate and prosecute the crimes. The book is available in multiple formats, including paperback, hardcover, and e-book.
Table of Contents
The Franklin Cover-Up PDF Free Download
Click on the download button below to get a pdf file of The Franklin Cover-Up book.
About the Author
John DeCamp, the author of “The Franklin Cover-Up,” was an American attorney and politician. He was born on July 6, 1945, in Neligh, Nebraska, and passed away on July 27, 2017, at the age of 72.
DeCamp served in the United States Army during the Vietnam War, where he earned a Bronze Star for his service. He then attended law school at the University of Nebraska and went on to practice law for many years, specializing in litigation.
In addition to his legal work, DeCamp was active in politics, serving as a member of the Nebraska State Legislature from 1971 to 1987. During his time in office, he worked on a number of important issues, including criminal justice reform and child welfare.
Following his retirement from politics, DeCamp became involved in investigating the allegations of child sex trafficking in Omaha, which ultimately led to the writing of “The Franklin Cover-Up.” He was a controversial figure, with some critics accusing him of promoting conspiracy theories and making unverified claims.
The Franklin Cover-Up Summary
The book begins with DeCamp’s introduction to the case and his involvement as an attorney representing some of the alleged victims of the trafficking ring. He recounts the disturbing details of the abuse and exploitation suffered by the victims, many of whom were young boys from disadvantaged backgrounds.
DeCamp then delves into the investigation and prosecution of the case, detailing the obstacles and resistance encountered by high-level officials in government and law enforcement. He names several prominent individuals who were alleged to be involved in the trafficking ring, including politicians, businessmen, and media figures.
Throughout the book, DeCamp asserts that powerful officials protected the individuals involved in the trafficking ring and actively obstructed attempts to investigate and prosecute the crimes. He describes how he and his clients were intimidated and threatened, as well as how those who spoke out about the case were discredited and silenced.
Multiple Languages Editions of The Franklin Cover-Up Book
The Franklin Cover-Up is primarily available in English, with multiple editions in both paperback and e-book formats. It has not been widely translated into other languages.
- “A chilling exposé of corporate corruption and government cover-ups, this account of a nationwide child-trafficking and sexual-perversion ring in the United States tells a sordid tale of corruption in high places.” – Publishers Weekly
- “The Franklin Cover-up is a disturbing and thought-provoking book about power, politics, and pedophilia. If you’re looking for a page-turning true crime book, this is it.” – Goodreads review
- “John DeCamp’s book will shock and horrify you. It’s a well-written and well-documented account of one of the most disturbing cover-ups in American history.” – Amazon review
- “This book is a wake-up call to everyone who thinks that child abuse and corruption only happen in other countries. It’s a must-read for anyone who cares about justice and wants to make a difference in the world.” – Barnes & Noble review
Related Books to Read
- The Conspiracy of Silence: The Franklin Cover-Up by Tim Tate and Paul Davids
- The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal by Nick Bryant
- Arsène Lupin, Gentleman Burglar by Maurice Leblanc
- The Boys on the Tracks: Death, Denial, and a Mother’s Crusade to Bring Her Son’s Killers to Justice by Mara Leveritt
- The Franklin Conspiracy: An Inquiry into a Charlatan by Walter H. Bowart
- The Devil’s Highway: A True Story by Luis Alberto Urrea