Table of Contents
|Book||Effective Modern C++|
|Originally published||August 2014|
Themes: Effective Modern C++ PDF is a book that covers best practices and guidelines for writing modern, efficient, and effective C++11 and C++14 code. The book focuses on new language features and techniques that have been introduced in C++11 and C++14, and how they can be used to write more robust and efficient code. The book is divided into four parts:
Part I: Introduction
Part II: Constructors, Destructors, and Assignment Operators
Part III: Resource Management
Part IV: Object-Oriented Programming
The book covers a wide range of topics including move semantics, perfect forwarding, lambda expressions, smart pointers, concurrency, and more.
Available Formats: “Effective Modern C++” is available in several formats, including:
- Kindle edition
- eBook (PDF, EPUB, MOBI)
Overall, “Effective Modern C++” is an excellent resource for C++ developers who want to write modern and efficient code. The book provides practical advice and best practices that can help developers improve their code quality and productivity.
Summary of Effective Modern C++ Book
“Effective Modern C++” by Scott Meyers is a practical guide for writing modern and efficient C++ code using C++11 and C++14. The book covers a wide range of topics, including new language features, constructors and destructors, resource management, concurrency, and object-oriented programming. Throughout the book, Meyers provides practical advice and best practices that can help developers write more robust and efficient code. Overall, “Effective Modern C++” is an excellent resource for C++ developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest language features and techniques.
Is Effective Modern C++ available on Amazon?
“Effective Modern C++” by Scott Meyers is available on Amazon. You can purchase the book in various formats, including paperback, Kindle edition, and audiobook.
|Book Editions||Check Now|
About the Author
Scott Meyers is a renowned author and software consultant with over 35 years of experience in the software industry. He is best known for his work in C++ programming and has written several books on the subject. Meyers has also served as a keynote speaker and trainer at numerous conferences and workshops on C++ programming.
Meyers holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Brown University and has worked for a variety of companies and organizations over the years, including IBM, AT&T Bell Laboratories, and Object Computing, Inc. He is a member of the ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) and a former columnist for the C/C++ Users Journal.
Meyers’ books on C++ programming are highly regarded by developers and have won numerous awards, including the Jolt Award and the Software Development Magazine’s Readers Choice Award. His other books include “Effective C++,” “More Effective C++,” and “Effective STL.” Meyers is known for his practical approach to programming and his ability to explain complex topics in a clear and concise manner.
Effective Modern C++ PDF Free Download
Click on the download button below to get a pdf file of the Effective Modern C++ book.
Similar Books to Effective Modern C++ Book
- Black Hat Python
- Java For Dummies
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Python
- Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach
- Computer Fundamentals
- Game Programming Patterns
- “Scott Meyers is one of the most respected authorities on C++, and this book demonstrates why. It is a must-read for anyone who wants to write modern, efficient, and effective C++ code.” – Herb Sutter, author of “Exceptional C++”
- “This is an excellent book for developers who want to write modern C++ code. Meyers provides clear explanations and practical advice that can help programmers at all levels improve their skills.” – Andrei Alexandrescu, author of “Modern C++ Design”
- “As always, Scott Meyers has produced an invaluable resource for C++ developers. This book is well-organized, highly readable, and packed with practical advice and examples.” – John Lakos, author of “Large-Scale C++ Software Design”